• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Walt Wimer

Walt Wimer

• Members
  • 3,390 posts
  • Interests:Auto racing...Beer & gas/oil collectibles

Posted 15 April 2020 - 09:47 AM

Glad I am retired, I can "hide" right here in my office!!!

GOOD RACING TO ALL!!!

Walt

#22 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,428 posts
  • Interests:auto racing of course

Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:36 PM

Same here, Walt, but I feel for the people that this really impacts.

Edited by flash49, 16 April 2020 - 10:31 AM.

#23 Walt Wimer

Walt Wimer

• Members
  • 3,390 posts
  • Interests:Auto racing...Beer & gas/oil collectibles

Posted 15 April 2020 - 11:06 PM

Yes I do as well. while my kids are in pretty good shape, my wife has a couple to worry about!!

GOOD RACING!!

Walt

#24 DavyLee2

DavyLee2

• Members
  • 3,369 posts
  • Interests:racing/music/billiards

Posted 17 April 2020 - 03:41 PM

If you have been hiding from germs you will need to stay in your home for 18 months !
There won’t be a vaccine for at least that amount of time and if you go outside you DIE!
The rest of us who have been doing what we do in spite of Extreme weather and Extreme terrible wrong predictions of death and over hospital bed predictions.... are already inoculated and it’s just like another one of the hundreds of viruses that have been around and changing since the Jews left Egypt !
So stay in and hide or you will guaranteed die ......ACCORDING to the models ..... and the commute time to works for those who choose to is 20% less and gas is 40% less and we wouldn’t want to muck all that up !
After all 675,000 people out of 7 Billion have it !,.. so it’s obvious there is no escaping anywhere on the planet outside your door!!!

#25 blue by you

blue by you

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 04:48 PM

well there you have folks. another great line from the great doctor davy lee.

#26 username@gatekeeper

username@gatekeeper

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 05:01 PM

Climb back in the CHICKEN COUP DAVYLEE.......Lol.....Watch out for the BIRD FLU......

#27 kaw1109

kaw1109

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 06:08 PM

DaveyLees arrogance is just a mask for the lack of confidence in his unhealthy ego that needs some serious Repair...

#28 racer111

racer111

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 07:32 PM

Well Davy is actually right...this virus thing is a farce...ploy to get rid of Trump.

#29 kaw1109

kaw1109

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 08:31 PM

Yep that's exactly it, or maybe it was a plot from Houston Astros to get the light off there cheating scandal...

#30 racer67x

racer67x

• Members
  • 2,447 posts
  • Interests:duh?

Posted 18 April 2020 - 12:04 AM

Well Davy is actually right...this virus thing is a farce...ploy to get rid of Trump.

you aren't thinking big enough..the one world currency globalists are losing their grip on everything,after repeated efforts to crucify our Patriotic President they have failed miserably and are looking at 4 more years of Trump.

they lost a big chunk with Brexit,lost control of the United States and even the weather hasn't cooperated with the Global Warming farce.
this Covid thing is real,don't get it wrong..but it was unleashed on purpose as a last ditch effort to retain power.

I don't care what anyone says..this is no accident!,China is about to lose their ass on manufacturing and no way did this themselves.

too bad we can never know the truth.

#31 blue by you

blue by you

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 08:01 AM

yeah and all these people are playing dead too huh.....what a moron.

#32 username@gatekeeper

username@gatekeeper

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 08:27 AM

The STABILE GENUS is going to SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!!The RETARED FLU will be over when it gets warm out!!!!

#33 FanJim24

FanJim24

Race Fan

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 08:44 AM

So, how long are you willing to wait it out, because unless that's forever it will be there when you come out of hiding, or we can go on with our lives, let it run it's course, which will actually kill less people, and burn out. Understand that the more we "flatten the curve," the less chance of it burning out. I don't want anyone to die from this virus, but that is inevitable. I also don't want anyone to die from our current solution to the virus, but that train is also rolling now too. 

WoO is fine with Kyle Larson driving if he completes sensitivity indoctrination within 30 days. He is a great sprint car driver. It would be nice to see him in sprints again. 

Edited by FanJim24, 18 April 2020 - 08:49 AM.

My dad drove late models in the early 70's at North Hills, Butler, Mercer, Blanket Hill, and occasionally Tri City. We won the last late model track championship at Blanket Hill. 

#34 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,428 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 11:36 AM

I'll wait it out until the medical professionals and people will REAL knowledge on the subject say it's okay.

#35 FanJim24

FanJim24

Race Fan

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 12:25 PM

I'll wait it out until the medical professionals and people will REAL knowledge on the subject say it's okay.

That sounds good, but there are multiple conclusions on that, but the gatekeepers won't tell you that. What I posted is not only common sense, but the medical professionals that you don't hear from say it too. 

My dad drove late models in the early 70's at North Hills, Butler, Mercer, Blanket Hill, and occasionally Tri City. We won the last late model track championship at Blanket Hill. 

#36 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,428 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 12:32 PM

You mean like Dr. Oz?  I prefer Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx.  I'll take medical science over your "common sense" any day. 

#37 3 link

3 link

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 02:41 PM

You mean like Dr. Oz?  I prefer Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx.  I'll take medical science over your "common sense" any day. 

the people your trusting are changing their tune every other day ....their strings are pulled by the globalists ......the cdc is changing their advice weekly for God sakes.........here's then truth......most if not all deaths are elderly and/or those with other health conditions that contributed to the complications .......not all but the greater majority.......if the general public had any brains we could open main street tomorrow .........but I watch the public and shake my head in disgust ....you can't make this stuff up........people been nanny-ed by the gobment so long they can't and won't think for themselves .......can't even wash their damn hands... JMO as always

#38 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,428 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 03:25 PM

Believe what you want, sir. I just retired in December after working at the same job for 45 years.  Since I am over 70, I prefer to be cautious.  Your truth and mine aren't the same.  I'll still believe scientists and doctors.

#39 3 link

3 link

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 06:30 PM

Believe what you want, sir. I just retired in December after working at the same job for 45 years.  Since I am over 70, I prefer to be cautious.  Your truth and mine aren't the same.  I'll still believe scientists and doctors.

I'm the same as you, same age...same yrs working ....I'm in good health and I'm not buyin what those globalists are selling .......don't care what their title is they have an agenda and it's not the well being of Americans....

#40 DavyLee2

DavyLee2

• Members
  • 3,369 posts
  • Interests:racing/music/billiards

Posted 18 April 2020 - 08:08 PM

["]the people your trusting are changing their tune every other day “
2 million will die ... 1 million will die .. 1/4 million will die , 80,000 we mean 60,000 ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users