• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rocket21

rocket21

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 11:44 AM

Rumor has it that Chuckles & Bozo (the tech officials ) will be checking for expired air in all RR tires tonight. Hope you're on Lernervilles good side or they'll DQ your car or even possibly ban you from their FB page. If they want you gone they'll find a way to do it. What a way to do bussiness.

#2 Foz20J

Foz20J

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 12:58 PM

As many know already, I had the honor of receiving the lifetime ban award for speaking my mind. At this point I feel privileged 🤣🤣🤣. Its all good though because I personally support the many other tracks that are appreciative of racers and spectators plus my car still competes there occasionally and is a front runner.

"a man with momentum and nothing to lose is a dangerous person" - Jason Fosnaught

#3 rocket21

rocket21

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 01:55 PM

I was banned from their FB page for my opinion and I voluntarily banned myself from racing there. Us racers spend crazy amounts of money to do what we love, as you well know, only for them to make money off of us and treat us like dirt. You got an unfavorable opinion about Lernerville they'll have a hard on for you.

#4 Foz20J

Foz20J

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 02:14 PM

I 100% agree with you and have said it for years. It has just gotten worse since this newer ownership because they have very thin skin. Surprisingly many racers and spectators eat the crap they are dealt and at times I feel they like it. I do not feel bashing tracks or businesses is the proper way of handling things professionally but when that is the only option given then it is what they are gonna get.

"a man with momentum and nothing to lose is a dangerous person" - Jason Fosnaught

#5 Foz20J

Foz20J

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 03:32 PM

They just now banned me from there FB page too. Double whammy🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Foz20J, 02 July 2021 - 03:33 PM.

#6 racer67x

racer67x

• Members
  • 2,446 posts
  • Interests:duh?

Posted 02 July 2021 - 03:41 PM

some things never change..lol

#7 Skull

Skull

• Members
  • 4,715 posts
  • Interests:I'm interesting

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:36 PM

They are widely see as greedy, manipulative and arrogant. I really don't see that changing.

#8 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 03 July 2021 - 04:56 AM

For more years that I can remember they've had the scrap yard location in Tarentum. Never did I see them re-invest monies into that operation. Whenever I originally heard they were taking control of lernerville I personally thought it was hand writing on the wall and that it was going to be the end of the place. So who is it that makes the call to ban someone for life ? I know smokie can be a hard ass but mostly I think he's always been fair. Foz, banned from Facebook only tells you they have maxwell smart ( wouldn't you like to be that dick head ) monitoring sites. That alone is pathetic. Agree to disagree and move on.

#9 bhhracing

bhhracing

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 03 July 2021 - 07:07 AM

I believe it is the announcer who controls Facebook as he is always talking about banning people over the PA system on Friday nights.

#10 Foz20J

Foz20J

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 03 July 2021 - 08:39 AM

For more years that I can remember they've had the scrap yard location in Tarentum. Never did I see them re-invest monies into that operation. Whenever I originally heard they were taking control of lernerville I personally thought it was hand writing on the wall and that it was going to be the end of the place. So who is it that makes the call to ban someone for life ? I know smokie can be a hard ass but mostly I think he's always been fair. Foz, banned from Facebook only tells you they have maxwell smart ( wouldn't you like to be that dick head ) monitoring sites. That alone is pathetic. Agree to disagree and move on.

They have a board that consists of the family. They made the decision without even talking to me or knowing the real details of what happened and believe me it was nowhere near as egregious as the stories being spread made it out to be. I do take blame for even putting myself in a situation like that because I just gave them a very small reason to make me out as the bad guy. Greedy thin skinned people who think they do no wrong. Right or wrong nobody will ever win any battle against them.

Edited by Foz20J, 03 July 2021 - 03:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users