v-8 truck

60 replies to this topic

#1 jady

jady

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:05 PM

the truck that won the stock race, does he get to race in the king of the 1/4 next week?

#2 master of all

master of all

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:59 PM

the truck that won the stock race, does he get to race in the king of the 1/4 next week?

he should be allowed to he won a feature.
IM BACK................

#3 skinnykenny

skinnykenny

• Members
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:37 PM

I heard they told him no king of quarter for him cause that was only a one race special.
Your Friendy Photographer!! Multi Time Champion of Limaland "Pick Em Fantasy League"

#4 citeach

citeach

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:59 PM

I heard they told him no king of quarter for him cause that was only a one race special.

the v8 truck AND the 2nd place bud thunderstock are not in

#5 racechasser

racechasser

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:28 PM

King of 1/4 Mile Deal :huh: A Feature Win is a Feature Win!!! That Truck earned it by winning an A-Main on LIMALAND'S DIRT, he should be in !!!!!! :angry: If Limaland invited those trucks to run with their "BUD THUNDERSTOX" and one of those "invited" would happen to take home an A-Main trophy , then that driver (like all the others that have an A-main win this year) should by all means be in the King :angry: If I make NO sense , then EXCUSE me , but Fair is FAIR people! To me (and I apoligize for being upset) that is just another prime example of Lima and Certain Officials and the INFAMOUS Favortism!!!

2019 Race Counter - Total- 32 + (Rainouts- 13)  Atomic- 4, Attica- 6, Eldora- 10, Fremont-6, Wayne County-2, Waynesfield- 3, Winchester-1,  

2018 Race Counter - Total-33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora- 11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield-2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

2017 Race Counter - Total- 57 + (Rainouts-7) Atomic-3, Attica-5, Bedford-2, Bubba Raceway Park-3, Eldora-6, Eriez-1, Grandview-1, Knoxville-4, Lincoln Park-1, Lincoln-1, Lincoln Fairgrounds-1, Lebanon Valley NY-1, Lernerville-1, Macon- 1, Mansfield-3, Mercer-1, Orange County NY-1, Outlaw NY-1, PPMS-1, Port Royal-3, Selingsgrove-1, Sharon-1, Susquehanna-1, 34 Raceway-1, Tri-City-1, Wayne County-5, Waynesfield-1, Williams Grove-2, Volusia-3

2016 Race Counter: - 51 + (Rainouts-11) Attica-7, Atomic-2, Bedford PA-1 Bubbas Raceway Park-1, Eldora-10 Fremont-7, Gas City IN-1, Grandview PA-1, Kokomo-1, Lebanon Valley Speedway NY-1, Limaland-2, Lincoln Speedway PA-1, Millstream -2, Montpeiler IN-1, Port Royal PA-2, Sharon-1, Williams Grove PA-1, Wayne County-2, Waynesfield-4 Volusia-3. 

2015 Race Counter: - 45 + (M. Nature-10) Atomic-1 Attica-2 Eldora-13 Fremont-2 Limaland-11 Millstream-3 Sharon-1 Wayne County-1 Waynesfield-11

2014 Race Counter: - 34 + (M. Nature-8) Eldora- 10 Fremont- 3 Limaland-6 Waynesfield- 15 

2013 Race Counter: - 30 + (M. Nature-9) Eldora-6 Fremont-2 Gas City-1 Kokomo-1 Limaland-7 Waynesfield-13

2012 Race Counter: - 24 + (M. Nature-4) Attica-1 Eldora-7 Limaland-5 Winchester-1 Waynesfield-10

2011 Race Counter: - 32 + (M.Nature-16) Attica-4 Eldora-9 Fremont-5 Gas City-3 Limaland-10 Waynesfield-1

2010 Race Counter: - 30 + (M. Nature 10) Eldora-6 Limaland-12 Waynesfield-5 Millstream-2 MIS-2 Winchester-1 Attica-1 Fremont-1

2009 Race Counter: - 26 + (M. Nature 7)

#6 Guest_push_*

Guest_push_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:17 AM

the v8 truck AND the 2nd place bud thunderstock are not in

I bet if some of limalands favorites lets say like Craig, Babcock,Anderson and so on finished 2nd to the truck that night and where not in the kings race yet it would be a diffrent call!!!!!!!!!!

#7 voyager

voyager

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:32 AM

The Limaland favorites would just win a race to make it in, not cry about getting second and wanting in. The Koz better put his big boy pants on. The truck should be in the King of Quarter, he won fair and square.

#8 eldorahighsideman

eldorahighsideman

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location:Lets just say I do alot of traveling to watch races.

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:44 AM

I can see alot of your points on the truck being allowed to race in the KING OF THE 1/4. Here is a curve ball if you say. The truck that won is tremoundously lighter, since they have no weight rule, he did run a 2 barrel BUT there was no choke horn on it. YES it does make a big difference. For the kicker, he was running HOOSIERS HELLO. Let him run the KING but make him run street tires. For one you put hoosiers on Koz, Anderson, Babcock, etc. Those trucks would not go anywhere, all of our stocks would go pass them no problem. Those trucks are weighing atleast 500 lbs. less than our stock cars. We have to run UNALTERED CHOKE HORN 2 BARRELS. That truck that won there was no choke horn. I do agree with alot of you though. He did come down here and take a A main trophy, they should meet in the middle somewhere and let him run in the king. Even if its just run street tires, that FIT OUR HOOP RULE. You all have really good points. Hey Bobby F. dont let your head swell to much. That truck does have a point and does some of these people.

#9 witness_23

witness_23

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

i agree i think he should be allowed to run in the king race on friday night but then i have another question for all of you. If they were to let him run in the king race would he just get to run in that king race or would they let him in and race on friday night against the stock cars again? i know he prolly wouldnt complain about getting to run 10 laps for a grand because its way more than the other races he races but would he really want to bring the car all the way down then sit there watching until he gets 10 laps. but i think he should be allowed in but not on racing tires make him run street tires. jmo

#10 eldorahighsideman

eldorahighsideman

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location:Lets just say I do alot of traveling to watch races.

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

Good question Witness_23. I think if hes willing to run street tires let him run all night. That is the big factor. The racing tires does a tremoundous amount over street tires.

#11 a race fan

a race fan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

I feel that if he is allowed to run the king he should have to meet Limalands stock car rules. This means he should have to weigh 3000#,run a 2bbl. with an unaltered choke horn, and run the same DOT tire these guys have to and lets see how good he does.

#12 highside2

highside2

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

I bet if some of limalands favorites lets say like Craig, Babcock,Anderson and so on finished 2nd to the truck that night and where not in the kings race yet it would be a diffrent call!!!!!!!!!!

You need to clarify. There are FAN favorites and Limaland OFFICIAL favorites.

#13 Baddox

Baddox

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:22 PM

How many trucks were there?

#14 master of all

master of all

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:48 PM

For one koz has to WIN a feature to be in king of quater mile, 2nd dont count. and my opinion koz should not be considered in the rookie of the year nominations either. he has raced at other tracks in late models. the truck won its feature that lmp invited them to, thinking a truck wouldnt win it. they automatically fig one of thier fav sons would win. so my opinion is the truck should run the king of the quarter mile the same way he won his feature. whats legal one night should be legal any night. JMO
IM BACK................

#15 citeach

citeach

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:07 PM

should Steve Kinser be in the King of the Quarter then?

#16 Guest_push_*

Guest_push_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:48 PM

GREAT POINT!!!!! Come on all you people that think Koz should not be in what do you think about Steve Kinser being in the kings race fair is fair right.

Edited by push, 23 August 2009 - 04:48 PM.

#17 master of all

master of all

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:48 PM

no,lol That was a 410 sprint not a 360, and was a woo show not limalands. jmo
IM BACK................

#18 a race fan

a race fan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

I have talked to Koz a couple of times throughout the season and I think as long as he has a good race and puts his car in the trailer in one piece he is happy. I feel he would enjoy running the king but dont think it really matters to him. The trucks should have not been invited to run with the stock cars to begin with. That is Limalands fault. If Limaland wants to invite the trucks let them run as a class of their own.

#19 Guest_push_*

Guest_push_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:25 PM

no,lol That was a 410 sprint not a 360, and was a woo show not limalands. jmo

Come on no it ALLl whats the difference 50 cid or 600 pounds. Did some of limalands regulars run wit the WOO,S

#20 skinnykenny

skinnykenny

• Members
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

What if one of the 305s that ran last week would have won? Would they qualify for the king?
Your Friendy Photographer!! Multi Time Champion of Limaland "Pick Em Fantasy League"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users