• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Need for Speed

Need for Speed

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:34 PM

USAC scheduled Lawrenceburg Friday and Gas City Saturday for travel purposes since the Sunday race is at Kokomo. Instead of going from Gas City to the Burg, then back to Kokomo, they flipped their nights to reduce travel expenses for teams that race the whole week and fans that go to all of them.

USAC never has been as bad as the Outlaws regarding travelling, but they have had their share of screw ups. Running 2 tracks on non-normal nights just for the sake of not having to drive too much, just so Kokomo can run their normal night...yeah, that makes sense to me :blink:

WRP might get a couple cars that don't want to race against USAC, but I would imagine you probably won't see Welpott, Messeraul, or Weir like you did last night. Westfall will go to WRP and maybe Steve Ott.

Welpott and Messeraul (and their cars) are from/live in IN, and are not too far from GC, so duh, you think on a Sat. night when there usually isn't a race close to them that they would stay close to home. Gee, you're finally starting to catch on.

Weir's car owner is also the car owner and dad of Landon Simon, who is a regular at WRP, so where that car/and or Weir, runs next Sat is a toss up.

Matt has won all of the non-wing shows this year at WRP, and since he has perfect attendance, he's in the running to win a free Maxim chassis at the banquet..................Hmmmm, go battle the USAC boys at Gas City, or run where we have been winning -and where it is closer to home -plus where we have a shot at winning a brand new chassis ...wow, what a toss up!

#22 hoosier race fan

hoosier race fan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:55 PM

USAC never has been as bad as the Outlaws regarding travelling, but they have had their share of screw ups. Running 2 tracks on non-normal nights just for the sake of not having to drive too much, just so Kokomo can run their normal night...yeah, that makes sense to me :blink:

Welpott and Messeraul (and their cars) are from/live in IN, and are not too far from GC, so duh, you think on a Sat. night when there usually isn't a race close to them that they would stay close to home. Gee, you're finally starting to catch on.

Weir's car owner is also the car owner and dad of Landon Simon, who is a regular at WRP, so where that car/and or Weir, runs next Sat is a toss up.

Matt has won all of the non-wing shows this year at WRP, and since he has perfect attendance, he's in the running to win a free Maxim chassis at the banquet..................Hmmmm, go battle the USAC boys at Gas City, or run where we have been winning -and where it is closer to home -plus where we have a shot at winning a brand new chassis ...wow, what a toss up!

USAC has done this for at least 3 years with Lawrenceburg, Gas City, and Kokomo. Gas City and Lawrenceburg agreed to do so to accomodate the fans and race teams rather than make them drive an extra 200 miles. Imagine that, a race track that does things to accomodate racers and fans. Wonder why they have more in the stands and pits than WRP...

Did you manage to forget why I made this post already? No kidding Welpott and Messeraul's cars are from Indiana (Thomas is actually from California). If Waynesfield wasn't competing against Gas City and instead raced the sprints on Friday, those guys might go to Waynesfield. If they weren't competing against them Weir wouldn't need to make that toss up choice because he could go to both. What part of that do you not understand? Schedule against GC's race and they are very unlikely to come to WRP. Don't schedule against them and they are much more likely to come, resulting in more cars and more money for WRP. Yeah, and I'm the one that isn't catching on.

You're reaching for things to refute because you don't want to admit that it makes sense to do what I suggested. Do yourself a favor and let others take care of things that require logic and reasoning. You're obviously not able to grasp those concepts.

#23 Need for Speed

Need for Speed

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

USAC has done this for at least 3 years with Lawrenceburg, Gas City, and Kokomo. Gas City and Lawrenceburg agreed to do so to accomodate the fans and race teams rather than make them drive an extra 200 miles. Imagine that, a race track that does things to accomodate racers and fans. Wonder why they have more in the stands and pits than WRP...

Did you manage to forget why I made this post already? No kidding Welpott and Messeraul's cars are from Indiana (Thomas is actually from California). If Waynesfield wasn't competing against Gas City and instead raced the sprints on Friday, those guys might go to Waynesfield. If they weren't competing against them Weir wouldn't need to make that toss up choice because he could go to both. What part of that do you not understand? Schedule against GC's race and they are very unlikely to come to WRP. Don't schedule against them and they are much more likely to come, resulting in more cars and more money for WRP. Yeah, and I'm the one that isn't catching on.

You're reaching for things to refute because you don't want to admit that it makes sense to do what I suggested. Do yourself a favor and let others take care of things that require logic and reasoning. You're obviously not able to grasp those concepts.

Gas City and Lawrenceburg have been around just a -little bit- longer that WRP has pal. That plays a huge factor into the fan count. The car counts, and the racing, at WRP have been great however.

So you think that some USAC guys that are running the Sprint Week program on Friday at Lawrenceburg, would come to WRP instead on that Friday night....LOL!!!

Uhhhh, in case you forgot, Gas City usually runs on Friday, and WRP on Saturday. Paul Hazen has brought his car and driver to WRP for every show this year IIRC, and they made a couple of shows last season too. Travis Welpott made his first visit of the year last night. Chris Simon (owner of the 22) has had Weir drive the 22 car maybe twice at WRP this year, and 2 weeks ago his nephew Kyle drove it because his dad's (Steve Simon) car the #23 got tore up in the Kyle Simon/Steve Ott crash...why wasn't Weir in it 2 weeks ago Mr. Know It All HRF? Because the car owner decides where the car goes, and who drives it, that's why. Plus Matt Goodnight has run a couple of times at WRP this season. Joss Moffatt has run WRP a couple of times this year also, instead of towing to Lawrenceburg on Saturday night. The night of the Hewitt Classic, I imagine there will be several IN boys come and try their luck at WRP.

For however many seasons that WRP has raced on Saturday night, Gas City has run on Friday night, so why hasn't all of the Gas City regulars towed to WRP every Saturday....(according to your logic, since WRP isn't running the same night as GC, they would get all of GCs cars!)... however, some of GCs cars run at Paragon on Saturday night, and some take Sat. off to run Kokomo on Sunday night.

Maybe you should go to Gas City for a weekly Friday night show, and tell all of the teams, and tell all of the fans, to go to Waynesfield the next night/on a Saturday night when the non-wing cars are there, to help out WRP. Especially since that's what you 'claim to be doing' by starting this thread. Heck, it's a short drive for you, and since you want to help out all tracks, I'm sure you already thought of that, and have already done it every Friday night this season......

#24 hoosier race fan

hoosier race fan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

None of the USAC guys would skip Lawrenceburg to go to Waynesfield. That's why they are USAC guys. What I'm talking about is the Gas City regulars that do not tour with USAC. They will race with USAC when they come to their local track, like Gas City. Many of the drivers both you and I have mentioned would fall into that category. Rather than tow down to Lawrenceburg to struggle to make the show Friday, they might be interested in coming to Waynesfield where they are much more likely to not only make the show, but do well. Nothing you, or I, or anybody else could do would guarantee that they would go because that is their choice. However, just giving them an opportunity to do so means there is at least a chance that they will come. Scheduling a conflicting race almost guarantees they will not.

I don't know of any Gas City regulars that race at Paragon on Saturday. Some like Puterbaugh do go to Putnamville (Lincoln Park), but I'm sure you knew that. Some Gas City regulars have made the tow to WRP in recent years like Dustin and Corey Smith in addition to those you mentioned. A lot of them did not go until the last few years because the payout was not high enough to make it financially worth it. Again, nothing guarantees that any of them will come every week or even once in a while. That is up to them. But again, just giving them the chance to come race there means that you will probably get a few. Even my 8th grade students could understand this: Let's say you can race Saturday and get 20 cars while competing with another track, or you can race Friday and get 25 cars while not competing with that track. Let's also say with each car, the track brings in $150. Which is the logical choice?

Hell its probably going to rain and won't matter anyway.

Edited by hoosier race fan, 04 July 2010 - 11:30 PM.

#25 racechasser

racechasser

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:02 AM

Ok So it looks like the Double Header Weekend is gonna take place at this point, because of not seeing any feedback on the suggestions posted on here, and that is fine, but What happened to the MMSA sanction for the mini sprints and the Mini-modifieds? Seriously did I miss an earlier post on it? Just curious :huh:

2019 Race Counter - Total- 32 + (Rainouts- 13)  Atomic- 4, Attica- 6, Eldora- 10, Fremont-6, Wayne County-2, Waynesfield- 3, Winchester-1,  

2018 Race Counter - Total-33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora- 11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield-2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

2017 Race Counter - Total- 57 + (Rainouts-7) Atomic-3, Attica-5, Bedford-2, Bubba Raceway Park-3, Eldora-6, Eriez-1, Grandview-1, Knoxville-4, Lincoln Park-1, Lincoln-1, Lincoln Fairgrounds-1, Lebanon Valley NY-1, Lernerville-1, Macon- 1, Mansfield-3, Mercer-1, Orange County NY-1, Outlaw NY-1, PPMS-1, Port Royal-3, Selingsgrove-1, Sharon-1, Susquehanna-1, 34 Raceway-1, Tri-City-1, Wayne County-5, Waynesfield-1, Williams Grove-2, Volusia-3

2016 Race Counter: - 51 + (Rainouts-11) Attica-7, Atomic-2, Bedford PA-1 Bubbas Raceway Park-1, Eldora-10 Fremont-7, Gas City IN-1, Grandview PA-1, Kokomo-1, Lebanon Valley Speedway NY-1, Limaland-2, Lincoln Speedway PA-1, Millstream -2, Montpeiler IN-1, Port Royal PA-2, Sharon-1, Williams Grove PA-1, Wayne County-2, Waynesfield-4 Volusia-3. 

2015 Race Counter: - 45 + (M. Nature-10) Atomic-1 Attica-2 Eldora-13 Fremont-2 Limaland-11 Millstream-3 Sharon-1 Wayne County-1 Waynesfield-11

2014 Race Counter: - 34 + (M. Nature-8) Eldora- 10 Fremont- 3 Limaland-6 Waynesfield- 15 

2013 Race Counter: - 30 + (M. Nature-9) Eldora-6 Fremont-2 Gas City-1 Kokomo-1 Limaland-7 Waynesfield-13

2012 Race Counter: - 24 + (M. Nature-4) Attica-1 Eldora-7 Limaland-5 Winchester-1 Waynesfield-10

2011 Race Counter: - 32 + (M.Nature-16) Attica-4 Eldora-9 Fremont-5 Gas City-3 Limaland-10 Waynesfield-1

2010 Race Counter: - 30 + (M. Nature 10) Eldora-6 Limaland-12 Waynesfield-5 Millstream-2 MIS-2 Winchester-1 Attica-1 Fremont-1

2009 Race Counter: - 26 + (M. Nature 7)

#26 shady_bucks

shady_bucks

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:25 AM

Need for Speed i would like to point out a fact to you real quick Matt Westfall has not won every non wing show at WRP hell he didnt even win the first non wing show at WRP this year, That was Steve Ott and his perfect slide job in turn 2

#27 hoosier race fan

hoosier race fan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:47 AM

Ok So it looks like the Double Header Weekend is gonna take place at this point, because of not seeing any feedback on the suggestions posted on here, and that is fine, but What happened to the MMSA sanction for the mini sprints and the Mini-modifieds? Seriously did I miss an earlier post on it? Just curious :huh:

MMSA had a race at Montpelier and Dean added Mini-sprints to Waynesfield's schedule for the same night the week of the race. Waynesfield ended up with 8 cars and Montpelier had 9. MMSA's promotor was not pleased that he scheduled against them and rightfully pulled the sanction for their scheduled race at Waynesfield.

Edited by hoosier race fan, 05 July 2010 - 10:48 AM.

#28 Need for Speed

Need for Speed

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:00 AM

Need for Speed i would like to point out a fact to you real quick

Matt Westfall has not won every non wing show at WRP hell he didnt even win the first non wing show at WRP this year, That was Steve Ott and his perfect slide job in turn 2

Ahh yes, I forgot the 'stick my RR in your lap' slide job off of 2.

Well then, Matt has won all but 1 feature this year at WRP...there, are you all better now?

#29 ptjerry24

ptjerry24

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

Gas City and Lawrenceburg have been around just a -little bit- longer that WRP has pal. That plays a huge factor into the fan count. The car counts, and the racing, at WRP have been great however.

So you think that some USAC guys that are running the Sprint Week program on Friday at Lawrenceburg, would come to WRP instead on that Friday night....LOL!!!

Uhhhh, in case you forgot, Gas City usually runs on Friday, and WRP on Saturday. Paul Hazen has brought his car and driver to WRP for every show this year IIRC, and they made a couple of shows last season too. Travis Welpott made his first visit of the year last night. Chris Simon (owner of the 22) has had Weir drive the 22 car maybe twice at WRP this year, and 2 weeks ago his nephew Kyle drove it because his dad's (Steve Simon) car the #23 got tore up in the Kyle Simon/Steve Ott crash...why wasn't Weir in it 2 weeks ago Mr. Know It All HRF? Because the car owner decides where the car goes, and who drives it, that's why. Plus Matt Goodnight has run a couple of times at WRP this season. Joss Moffatt has run WRP a couple of times this year also, instead of towing to Lawrenceburg on Saturday night. The night of the Hewitt Classic, I imagine there will be several IN boys come and try their luck at WRP.

For however many seasons that WRP has raced on Saturday night, Gas City has run on Friday night, so why hasn't all of the Gas City regulars towed to WRP every Saturday....(according to your logic, since WRP isn't running the same night as GC, they would get all of GCs cars!)... however, some of GCs cars run at Paragon on Saturday night, and some take Sat. off to run Kokomo on Sunday night.

Maybe you should go to Gas City for a weekly Friday night show, and tell all of the teams, and tell all of the fans, to go to Waynesfield the next night/on a Saturday night when the non-wing cars are there, to help out WRP. Especially since that's what you 'claim to be doing' by starting this thread. Heck, it's a short drive for you, and since you want to help out all tracks, I'm sure you already thought of that, and have already done it every Friday night this season......

Jim and Steve Simon are owners of #22 and #23

#30 Need for Speed

Need for Speed

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

MMSA had a race at Montpelier and Dean added Mini-sprints to Waynesfield's schedule for the same night the week of the race. Waynesfield ended up with 8 cars and Montpelier had 9. MMSA's promotor was not pleased that he scheduled against them and rightfully pulled the sanction for their scheduled race at Waynesfield.

Ya' just never miss a chance to bash the place, do you?!

You say you want all tracks to prosper, but apparently that only applies to tracks within the state of Indiana, or at least any track that runs the same night as WRP does.

#31 Need for Speed

Need for Speed

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:08 AM

Jim and Steve Simon are owners of #22 and #23

I thought Jim turned the 22 over to Chris........I thought wrong apparently.

#32 hoosier race fan

hoosier race fan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:22 AM

Ya' just never miss a chance to bash the place, do you?!

You say you want all tracks to prosper, but apparently that only applies to tracks within the state of Indiana, or at least any track that runs the same night as WRP does.

How is any of what I said about that subject not fact? If you don't believe me call Bill May and ask him yourself. If anyone else had posted it you wouldn't have said a thing. I want to see all tracks do well but not at the expense of other tracks. Half the posts on this topic involve you backtracking because you state something inaccurate and somebody corrects you.

Edited by hoosier race fan, 05 July 2010 - 11:24 AM.

#33 ramrodd00

ramrodd00

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:01 PM

If I'm not mistaken didnt Waynesfield make that schedule change nearly 2 months in advance? It seems the MMSA promoter could have called and voice his concern ahead of time instead of pulling his sanction after the fact, like some spoiled child.

#34 hoosier race fan

hoosier race fan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:18 PM

You would have to ask Bill about that, but I doubt that it would have changed anything to complain earlier.

#35 Need for Speed

Need for Speed

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

How is any of what I said about that subject not fact? If you don't believe me call Bill May and ask him yourself. If anyone else had posted it you wouldn't have said a thing. I want to see all tracks do well but not at the expense of other tracks. Half the posts on this topic involve you backtracking because you state something inaccurate and somebody corrects you.

:rolleyes:

I have no reason to call Bill May.....and I damn sure would have told anyone else the same things I have told you!

Why don't you just drop the charade, and admit you hate WRP...you would probably feel better. You bitched when they cut the stock cars 2 seasons ago, because virtually none of them were showing up, and cheerleaded for Montpelier (which you continue to do on a regular basis, on the WRP, Limaland, and Eldora boards) for the stock cars to race there. Recently you posted they are getting 15 cars...WOW, what a turn out!

You have cried on at least 2 different message boards about the Mini-Sprint deal. Even if all the cars would have been at Montpelier that would have been 17 cars. Not even a full field, but yet that same night, KC had a full field of Minis. Did you post on any sites ripping on KC for scheduling against Montpelier with a different sanctioning body, and about how -competing- sanctioning bodies should work together? Doubt it.

You started this thread to say how stupid the people running WRP are, for scheduling against USAC. Yet you can't grasp the concept, that only a few of the WRP regulars have a shot against USAC quality cars/drivers. Nor do you seem to understand that going to WRP is less of a tow for them (same as it was for the mini sprint regulars). At WRP they have a better chance at making the show/winning more money/losing less money than going to Gas City, let alone if they try to make every race at WRP this year they might win a new chassis (which is a big deal for most people).

WRP is trying to take care of their regulars (something you were crying about 2 seasons ago), and run their own deal, and you are ripping on them about it.

Then you say I'm 'backtracking' in half of the posts in this topic :lol: Where did you learn how to count.

I have been wrong 2 times in this thread.

I forgot Ott put the RR in Matt's lap off of turn 2...SORRY about that. I was sitting there with what a doctor later determined was 'Walking Pneumonia', and running a 102* temp. But I went to the races, enjoyed them, and didn't bitch about anything, even though I felt like hell.

And crucify me for getting a detail of the Simon family's car ownership mixed up.

Edited by Need for Speed, 05 July 2010 - 03:48 PM.

#36 hoosier race fan

hoosier race fan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

You can continue to ignore the logic all you want but obviously my junior high students are more intelligent than you are if you still don't get it. The management at Waynesfield must have decided that it was a losing proposition for at least Friday because they cancelled that portion of the weekend. I wouldn't have gone quite that far, I would have just flipped a few classes, but its their call and their track. The reason I didn't say anything about AMSA at KC is because they didn't change their schedule creating the conflict. You also didn't know a few Gas City regulars go to Putnamville, not Paragon, and Thomas Messeraul is from California, not Indiana. If you look at the posts I make on the message boards for tracks other than Montpelier, you will notice that I do not make any post about a race that conflicts with one going on at that track. If WRP is racing Modifieds I don't get on here and say come to Montpelier instead. But if they are not racing modifieds and those guys might be looking for somewhere to go, I mention my home track. I don't see anything wrong in that because it does nothing to hurt the cars showing up at WRP. Keep reaching.

Edited by hoosier race fan, 05 July 2010 - 03:56 PM.

#37 MWestfallfan54

MWestfallfan54

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

Need for Speed i would like to point out a fact to you real quick

Matt Westfall has not won every non wing show at WRP hell he didnt even win the first non wing show at WRP this year, That was Steve Ott and his perfect slide job in turn 2

Matt would have and should have won the first non wing show at WRP if Steve Ott would learn how to f*cking drive. Then Ott comes back a few weeks later and blatantly flips Kyle Simon.

Oh well though Ott has been getting a taste of what he deserves lately. He flipped at Gas City last month(i was never so happy to see someone flip!) and then saturday he had motor problems(hahahahaha!)

#38 Need for Speed

Need for Speed

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:32 PM

You can continue to ignore the logic all you want but obviously my junior high students are more intelligent than you are if you still don't get it. The management at Waynesfield must have decided that it was a losing proposition for at least Friday because they cancelled that portion of the weekend. I wouldn't have gone quite that far, I would have just flipped a few classes, but its their call and their track.

The reason I didn't say anything about AMSA at KC is because they didn't change their schedule creating the conflict.

You also didn't know a few Gas City regulars go to Putnamville, not Paragon, and Thomas Messeraul is from California, not Indiana.

If you look at the posts I make on the message boards for tracks other than Montpelier, you will notice that I do not make any post about a race that conflicts with one going on at that track. If WRP is racing Modifieds I don't get on here and say come to Montpelier instead. But if they are not racing modifieds and those guys might be looking for somewhere to go, I mention my home track. I don't see anything wrong in that because it does nothing to hurt the cars showing up at WRP.

Keep reaching.

I'm sure you are used to being 'the smartest one in the room', when dealing with junior high kids. However, you'll have to come down off your high horse, and open your eyes here. And it wouldn't hurt if you brushed up on your reading comprehension skills also.

With your excellent PR skills, maybe Dean should hire you to make the schedule. It would be a perfect schedule, and every one of the racers and fans, would be at WRP every night they raced. Plus the birds would always be singing, we would have rainbows every day, and everyone would be passing out hugs :blink:

What a conflict...17 cars total if they all went to one place.

'A few' Gas City regulars race many different places on Saturday night. They don't all flock to WRP on Saturday nights. Evidently you are convinced that if WRP would have run the non wing cars this Friday night, all of the Gas City regulars would have then decided to come to WRP, or what exactly is the asinine logic you are continuing to argue about??

Here is a quote from one of my earlier posts..post #21 to be exact:
"Welpott and Messeraul (and their cars) are from/live in IN"

Please point out to me Mr. Teacher, where I said Messeraul was from IN. Messeraul was mentioned 2nd, and after the backslash symbol, it says "live in" That's different than 'from'. (which is in front of the backslash symbol and is in refrence to Welpott) I'm sure Thomas doesn't fly back and forth each weekend to drive for Paul, so that would mean he 'lives in' IN now...just like I said.

Cheerleading is cheerleading..........

Again, you are trying to save face by twisting facts.

Edited by Need for Speed, 05 July 2010 - 05:02 PM.

#39 hoosier race fan

hoosier race fan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

I think you have that backwards about who is twisting facts to save face. And you didn't have anything to say about the first paragraph of what you quoted, which is the only part of this that is actually important, and goes back to the entire purpose of this topic.

#40 Need for Speed

Need for Speed

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:23 PM

I think you have that backwards about who is twisting facts to save face. And you didn't have anything to say about the first paragraph of what you quoted, which is the only part of this that is actually important, and goes back to the entire purpose of this topic.

Again your reading comprehension issue shows up...........

FACT
1-I refrenced your asinine logic.
2-I refrenced you being a teacher (apparently since you claim the kids are 'my junior high students')..but then again, who knows, maybe you are one of the cooks, or the secretary, even though you never did say exactly how they are 'your junior high kids'. I really don't understand why you feel the need to bring innocent school kids into this discussion. Must be some more of your 'logic'.
3-I refrenced you making the perfect schedule. Which again comes into play in the above quoted post of your's, as you claim to know what would be the ideal schedule, as you comment on the "only part of this that is actually important".

That's 3 things directly related to the 1st paragraph of the post made by you, that I quoted, and then commented on.

BTW Mr. Fact Twister, you still didn't show me where I said T-Mez was 'from IN'.

I can hear the back-up beeper going off on your bus now.......................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users