congratulations to Dennis Yoakam Motorsports

38 replies to this topic

#1 hiwayman

hiwayman

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

You guys deserve it, to bad limaland had a points race during the nationals (stupid i think) or you guys would have won the limaland points title as well.

#2 injunear

injunear

Early, Tenured Member

• Members
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:FAST race cars.... ummm,, errrr, really FAST 4 cylinder trucks!;

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:19 PM

Much DESERVED!!!! Great job..... Very Hard Earned!
The WildWon

#3 witness_24

witness_24

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

CONGRATS TO KYLE SAUDER Limaland Champ and THE KING

#4 wrench 1

wrench 1

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:racing

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:45 AM

If I were Kyle I would'nt be to proud of that performance.

#5 ExcusesRgetingOLD

ExcusesRgetingOLD

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:09 AM

Eh

Have to agree does drive like idiot , tear up peoples equipment, guess Why they call him wrecker or checker , sure proved that at eldora this year . To bad jacobbs Wasnt driving the 22 haha

Edited by ExcusesRgetingOLD, 01 September 2011 - 11:17 AM.

#6 ExcusesRgetingOLD

ExcusesRgetingOLD

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

Eh

Have to agree does drive like idiot , tear up peoples equipment, guess Why they call him wrecker or checker , sure proved that at eldora this year . To bad jacobbs Wasnt driving the 22 haha

#7 racer50

racer50

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

If you guys are talking about the king race I think he should be proud. $3000 10 laps, there are no friends in that race . Classic slide job for the win, the 2nd place car has a choise to lift or not, Hannagan didn't and don't think that any of the drivers in that king race wouldn't have done the same thing because they would have . Great Race
Don Noffsinger

#8 mod38

mod38

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:racing, football

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:35 PM

It was an awesome race until that point. Slide jobs usually work best when you clear the person you're trying to slide. When you're not clear it's just puttin someone in the wall. I'll definately give Sauder credit, I love watching him run the high line at Lima. No one does it quite like him. Really fun to watch. Would have been close at the line if Hannagan wouldn't have gotten crashed, would have liked to see them race to the flagstand, or wherever the finish line is at Lima!

#9 witness_24

witness_24

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:56 PM

Eh

Your ridiculous man 10 laps and you want Sauder to play nice? your outta your mind. As for wrecker or checker i dont quite think that sums up Sauder either cuz if thats they way you are you dont win championships and by my calculation he won a championship this year. Randy would have done the exact same thing but is a baby when it happens to him. Great race and GOOD JOB TO KYLE FOR TAKING IT!!!!!

#10 98Sprinter

98Sprinter

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:42 PM

Nice video compliments of High Vista. There is some great highlights around the 3:00 mark.

Enjoy!!

Spelling Error.

Edited by 98Sprinter, 01 September 2011 - 07:43 PM.

#11 ExcusesRgetingOLD

ExcusesRgetingOLD

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:04 PM

Your ridiculous man 10 laps and you want Sauder to play nice? your outta your mind. As for wrecker or checker i dont quite think that sums up Sauder either cuz if thats they way you are you dont win championships and by my calculation he won a championship this year. Randy would have done the exact same thing but is a baby when it happens to him. Great race and GOOD JOB TO KYLE FOR TAKING IT!!!!!

And you get the checker flag for the best verbal masterbation comment i have heard in awhile. No need to see that on youtube though. lol;lmao

#12 ExcusesRgetingOLD

ExcusesRgetingOLD

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:51 PM

Now lets talk about wrecker or checker, you claim not true , didnt he have to barrow and then damage Walters car , i got this, YES HE DID, then needed to barrow Dunlaps car, why is this, cause he did more WRECKERS then checkers , THEN BARROWED MOTOR from BLAIR, AND THAT MEANS HE WAS OUT OF CARS AND MOTORS, DANG HE ACTUALY PASSED TIMMY AND JARROD FOR FLIPS THIS YEAR. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE POSSIBLE. lmao,

#13 witness_24

witness_24

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:43 PM

Now lets talk about wrecker or checker, you claim not true , didnt he have to barrow and then damage Walters car , i got this, YES HE DID, then needed to barrow Dunlaps car, why is this, cause he did more WRECKERS then checkers , THEN BARROWED MOTOR from BLAIR, AND THAT MEANS HE WAS OUT OF CARS AND MOTORS, DANG HE ACTUALY PASSED TIMMY AND JARROD FOR FLIPS THIS YEAR. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE POSSIBLE. lmao,

Who won the Limaland championship? and im almost positive Sauder never ran Mikes car ill check with Mike but im pretty sure he didnt run Mikes car. As for the motor yea he blew a motor at Eldora, but a lot of people blow motors at Eldora. I also believe he finished 2nd in the NRA points this past year which if he was as horrible as your making him sound then he would have been no where near the top of the standings in either championship.

#14 sprinter75

sprinter75

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:44 AM

not taking sides but excuses is right, he drove wolters car @ eldora then on july 22nd drove burgoons car. its in the results.

#15 witness_24

witness_24

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:07 AM

not taking sides but excuses is right, he drove wolters car @ eldora then on july 22nd drove burgoons car. its in the results.

K I wasnt sure. July 22nd was one of the races i missed at Limaland this season.

#16 wrench 1

wrench 1

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:racing

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:35 AM

witness 24 I think you just have verbal diarea. You dont know a dam thing. Randy is no cry baby and he would nt have crashed some one to win period............................. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION SAUDER WAS HANDED THE LIMALAND CHAMPIONSHIP.

#17 witness_24

witness_24

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

witness 24 I think you just have verbal diarea. You dont know a dam thing. Randy is no cry baby and he would nt have crashed some one to win period............................. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION SAUDER WAS HANDED THE LIMALAND CHAMPIONSHIP.

Obviously you were never in the pits this past season multiple times i watched both Randy and Dennis go up to Limaland officials and cry about different things. Randy is a great 360 driver no doubt i mean the guy has talent but if we swap the positions of those 2 cars coming to take the checkered for a 10 lap 3 grand race Randy would have done the same thing. Randy tried to take something that wasnt there and paid the price for it

#18 Austin

Austin

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

If he had the most wrecks and still won Limaland points then id say hes doing something right. The guy is an aggressive driver, hes a gasser. thats what it takes to win, obviously. Props to Jessup Motorsports and Kyle Sauder on the points championship. Nothing was handed to him. There were 20+ other weekly drivers vowing for the points title as well. They didnt skip races.

#19 sprinter75

sprinter75

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:00 PM

not to start a pissin match but how can you give props to jessup when he didnt have the equipment for kyle to compete so kyle had to get in 2 other rides and borrow an engine to win the points ?

#20 witness_24

witness_24

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:59 PM

not to start a pissin match but how can you give props to jessup when he didnt have the equipment for kyle to compete so kyle had to get in 2 other rides and borrow an engine to win the points ?

You can give props to Jessup because regardless of if Sauder borrowed equipment or not Jessup still supplied Sauder the equipment most of the year

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users