• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 geezooie

geezooie

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

that video doesn't do any part of this argument any justice.

#22 Strokerace

Strokerace

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:18 AM

that video doesn't do any part of this argument any justice.

Geezooie your a complete idiot. First you want to argue that a $8000 dollar mod can win in another thread and now your going to say that Post was in the right. He just missed a push truck. He took out two other cars. Its a shame they stopped Seeling from whooping his ass cause he deserved it. Its a damn good thing he didnt hit me cause I would have pushed his car onto his trailer for him. Maybe Ill pull a Post this week and at the start of the race ill just cut through the infield instead of through turns 1 and 2.

#23 geezooie

geezooie

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:22 AM

Geezooie your a complete idiot. ---
Maybe Ill pull a Post this week and at the start of the race ill just cut through the infield instead of through turns 1 and 2.

Sorry you feel that way. Also don't forget that pulling a Post this week would first involve you getting knocked into the infield by an on track incident. Every one of you all think he went there to pass? Its dust not clay, it flat not banked and it has and obstacle course. If the 45 would have been there it would have been the 15 headed there.

P.S. you can run a mod for 8,000 and win without luck. Other mod's even said so. Has anyone ever heard of sponsors. Last I checked you can spend your 8000 and get another 8000 in sponsors then you've got a 16000 ride for that year alone.

#24 Dirtracer48

Dirtracer48

• Members
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:04 AM

DirtRacer, I am not sure why your so hell bent on knowing who I am. I sit in the Main Grandstands I don't go every week. I also do not currently race and have no affiliation with any one team. I am calling it how I see it, skinny kenny reluctantly agreed with me that doesn't make him one of the post clan. I have no clue what race your are referring to from the past and it sounds like you should just discuss it with post face to face not to the keyboard Jockey on race stud.

Even if I told you who I was, I am not sure what makes you think you would know who I am??? Get over it

I am hell bent on it? Hardly. I just think someone as opinionated as you should sign their name on things. Why would I take it up with Post? I have no problem with them, I just agree that was a stupid, and dangerous action.

Sorry you feel that way. Also don't forget that pulling a Post this week would first involve you getting knocked into the infield by an on track incident. Every one of you all think he went there to pass? Its dust not clay, it flat not banked and it has and obstacle course. If the 45 would have been there it would have been the 15 headed there.

P.S. you can run a mod for 8,000 and win without luck. Other mod's even said so. Has anyone ever heard of sponsors. Last I checked you can spend your 8000 and get another 8000 in sponsors then you've got a 16000 ride for that year alone.

Here we go with this BS again. There was a good discussion going on, you showed up to it putting in your 2 cents (which is fine), but it didn't stop there. You tell everyone you disagree with they're wrong and to "get over it", then give a virtual high five to those who were on your script in the argument. You completely hijacked the thread, ruined the discussion based on uninformed opinions and misinformation. Reminds me of people who are run around by their wives in real life, so winning internet arguments makes them feel better. You claim expertise with experience in stocks and mods, yet wont state who you are. Doesn't instill much confidence in your arguments. PS, I don't know ANYONE who gets 8k in sponsorship. I don't even know anyone who gets 800 at the moment. But you say it happens so I guess we should all just agree with you and take that as the gospel. I will be waiting for my 8k to show up....I will go buy a race ready mod and go dominate. :rolleyes:

#25 geezooie

geezooie

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

I will be waiting for my 8k to show up....I will go buy a race ready mod and go dominate. :rolleyes:

This pretty much sums up why you cant get 8k. It's because you waiting for it.... you have to go after it!

Also please check back in this thread and look who brought up different topics other than the rough driving. If you can read you will find that it wasn't me. I am also not sure why your always getting so angry with the discussion. Can we debate without the negativity? Or do you have some hypothetical reason that we shouldn't?

#26 not me

not me

Cool Newbie

• Member Group
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

I also agree ANY TIME A car goes into the infield , The caution should come out . The car that went in goes to tail. No reason to bomb other cars to get back out . No reason to run over people in the infield . To cause so much dust the flaggers or spotters ( not to mention the drivers ) can't see the track . Geezooie It is obvious you do not have an interest in these cars ( money or family & friends ) or you would not say bomb diving cars at race speed is safe !! Also I could use a few $500 sponsors , send them my way please.

#27 Douglas82

Douglas82

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:racing

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:50 PM

i agree if a car goes in the infield be fair and throw a caution that happend to me at limaland friday i was pushed into the infield as i was slowing down the car popped out of gear so i stopped on track they threw the caution and black flagged me on first lap said i brought out a intentional caution so i was done for the nite not sure how that is intentional and needless to say i always thought u were aloud to bring out 2 cautions b4 you were black flagged guess not though...I think what happend was a horrible deal and the bad thing is it took out a guy that was having a great run i really think post should of got the black flag

#28 geezooie

geezooie

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:01 PM

never said a caution wasn't a good idea but that isn't the way its done. In this specific circumstance the only way a caution was coming out was to stop on the track. Which (and i think everyone agrees here, maybe) suck for racers and fans.

#29 kartracer229

kartracer229

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

Yea, however the only reason he stopped on track is because Corey Seelings car stopped him.

#30 geezooie

geezooie

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

Yea, however the only reason he stopped on track is because Corey Seelings car stopped him.

i get ya, i don't think it looked like he was going to stop on the backstretch. he was going to keep going.

Who was the other car involved?

#31 KO_23

KO_23

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:25 PM

i agree if a car goes in the infield be fair and throw a caution that happend to me at limaland friday i was pushed into the infield as i was slowing down the car popped out of gear so i stopped on track they threw the caution and black flagged me on first lap said i brought out a intentional caution so i was done for the nite not sure how that is intentional and needless to say i always thought u were aloud to bring out 2 cautions b4 you were black flagged guess not though...I think what happend was a horrible deal and the bad thing is it took out a guy that was having a great run i really think post should of got the black flag

Not trying to call you out or nothing but they tell you in the drivers meeting at limaland that if you intentionally bring out the caution you will be black flagged.

From what happened you got screwed though i dont think bob and his goofballs know what its like to drive a race car at all so they prolly dont even know you have to put the car in gear. If you told them what happened most of them would prolly look at you dumb founded and say "Whats a GEAR?!?!?!!?"

#32 Strokerace

Strokerace

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

Not trying to call you out or nothing but they tell you in the drivers meeting at limaland that if you intentionally bring out the caution you will be black flagged.

From what happened you got screwed though i dont think bob and his goofballs know what its like to drive a race car at all so they prolly dont even know you have to put the car in gear. If you told them what happened most of them would prolly look at you dumb founded and say "Whats a GEAR?!?!?!!?"

No he didn't get screwed. He deserved to get black flagged(and didn't) for taking the UNOH car right to the wall when he saw Jeff Koslakiewicz coming. Don't get me wrong I think its funny When they get what they do to everyone of us out there but that is no reason to drive so recklessly and blatantly drive the kid to the wall. I was happy to see that he popped his tire and couldn't re join us back on the track. I may not have the fastest car out there and I would say I steer clear of the leaders when they are faster but Douglas just doesn't have any respect for anyone out there.

#33 WootenRacing17

WootenRacing17

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:51 PM

I do know Bob does know how to drive a race car and he was pretty good as well, my dad bought a Monte carlo from him in the 90s other then that I dont know what happen at limaland with Douglas or at waynesfield with post. also if you are going to bash someone on here say who you are be a man cause anyone knows who I am as well as dirtracer48 and douglas82 and you know where we are almost every Friday Saturday so if we bash you, you know who and where we are, I mean if I have a problem with someone I tell them and get over it and move on but dont run your mouth behind some screen name......

Edited by WootenRacing17, 02 August 2012 - 08:09 AM.

#34 pitsonb

pitsonb

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:30 AM

^^^^I Agree with Wooten.. And stroker on some stuff

#35 KO_23

KO_23

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:19 AM

I do know Bob does know how to drive a race car and he was pretty good as well, my dad bought a Monte carlo from him in the 90s other then that I dont know what happen at limaland with Douglas or at waynesfield with post. also if you are going to bash someone on here say who you are be a man cause anyone knows who I am as well as dirtracer48 and douglas82 and you know where we are almost every Friday Saturday so if we bash you, you know who and where we are, I mean if I have a problem with someone I tell them and get over it and move on but dont run your mouth behind some screen name......

If I ever have a problem with anyone on this site i will let them know exactly who i am. Bob knows who i am and he knows i have an issue with him other than that i didnt bash anyone else. As far as Douglas I was going off what he said cuz i wasnt there friday cuz i was working on my race car to get it ready for saturday. That didnt work so i went to watch Eldora saturday so i wasnt at WRP either.

#36 hunter1

hunter1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

Everyone at waynesfield comes back on the track after sliding into the infield, just that night it didn't work out for that driver and the other cars. We all make mistakes driving. And yes I have it on film and no you can't see it lol. Also I did get a little to sideways in turn 3-4, slowed down and got a little help, but that's racing. I think I did it the week before to a guy in front of me, when your on the gas and the guy in front of you slows, it's hard not hitting him a little. I was happy with 7th. 35

THERE SHOULD BE LIFEGUARDS IN THE GENEPOOL

#37 WootenRacing17

WootenRacing17

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

I understand ko23 that one about bashing was direct to strokerace about douglas driving style sorry forgot to quote his statement

Edited by WootenRacing17, 02 August 2012 - 10:40 AM.

#38 Douglas82

Douglas82

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:racing

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

Wooten i knw who stroker ace is he runs his mouth on here and pretends to be someone else i once thought he was a friend but clearely you find out who your friends really are its just to bad he dnt have the balls to talk shit to my face he still pretends to be a friend its funny his ip address is the same as another person commenting on this thread lol but its cool good luck to all of ya i have no problems with anyone am i a perfect driver nope never claim to be i just wanna do my best and have fun doing it

#39 geezooie

geezooie

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

Everyone at waynesfield comes back on the track after sliding into the infield, just that night it didn't work out for that driver and the other cars. We all make mistakes driving.

Hunter1 --- Thank you

#40 not me

not me

Cool Newbie

• Member Group
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

Well since EVERYBODY is doing it , It must be alright. My mistake . I thought making A right out of A wrong would be A better approach .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users