• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 hunter1

hunter1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

Well since EVERYBODY is doing it , It must be alright. My mistake . I thought making A right out of A wrong would be A better approach .

Ok. MOST people that goes through the infield that doesn't stop tries to get back on the track.

THERE SHOULD BE LIFEGUARDS IN THE GENEPOOL

#42 blackflagmanwhaa

blackflagmanwhaa

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:crying

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

This post is getting old its over, friday and sat is a new begining, So lets forget and move on people. This posting is for what happened between 3 people and none of us on here. As for Douglas i wouldnt even respond to some on here, every driver makes mistakes even if he did or didnt. So its time to move on. Two sprint cars got together and they proably tore up more than what happened with all the comments on here and not to much has been said, so time to drop it and regroup for this weekend.

#43 Sparky1967

Sparky1967

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

Agree

#44 kartracer229

kartracer229

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:40 AM

This post is getting old its over, friday and sat is a new begining, So lets forget and move on people. This posting is for what happened between 3 people and none of us on here. As for Douglas i wouldnt even respond to some on here, every driver makes mistakes even if he did or didnt. So its time to move on. Two sprint cars got together and they proably tore up more than what happened with all the comments on here and not to much has been said, so time to drop it and regroup for this weekend.

I dunno, I broke 2 wire ties and a brake line last week. Basically put me out of business. Im debating on fixing the compact or buying any one of those 8000 dollar mods so I can be the UMP Points champ in 2013.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users