• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Rusty_Nuts

Rusty_Nuts

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

Typically they disc the surface deep and spread the new on top and mix it together then let it sit for the winter.

LOL I know how it works. I was asking if they did it EVERY week, if that would keep it from ripping up over time. Disk it deep. Mix it up. Run it in. Have a race show. Start all over.

#22 BFP92

BFP92

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:09 AM

LOL I know how it works. I was asking if they did it EVERY week, if that would keep it from ripping up over time. Disk it deep. Mix it up. Run it in. Have a race show. Start all over.

Diesel fuel costs way to much to do that kind of track prep anymore.

#23 Rusty_Nuts

Rusty_Nuts

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

Diesel fuel costs way to much to do that kind of track prep anymore.

Still doesn't answer the question but thanks for trying

#24 Express Man

Express Man

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

Still doesn't answer the question but thanks for trying

Heard party is cancelled due to lack of interest??? Now what do we do for startup money?

#25 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:45 PM

Heard party is cancelled due to lack of interest??? Now what do we do for startup money?

Sunhoney has committed 50% of her yoke smoking profits to the startup costs on the condition that they run 7 divisions of mods for weekly shows

#26 suhoney18

suhoney18

No Life

• Members
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Sunhoney has committed 50% of her yoke smoking profits to the sI smoke artup costs on the condition that they run 7 divisions of mods for weekly shows

You ever get tired of being an asshole? This is Iike the same tired joke you have been using in countless other threads...

#27 Skull

Skull

• Members
  • 4,719 posts
  • Interests:I'm interesting

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

What a disaster. Just another back gate Crate/junk program in an area flooded with too much of the same as it is anyway. I wish these people luck, but it appears as if there won't be a competitive lap turned at DHS in 2014 under the promotion of this group.

#28 Ring Gear

Ring Gear

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Not Many..

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

I do not know what type of lease agreement is in place for this joint, but it had better be really flexible if this place even has a remote chance of making it. Knowing the past history of DHS, the place has a lot to be desired and so far the current "promoters" seem not to have anything in place to make this a succesful business venture.. This is even before the gates are open. Hopefullyy I'm wrong, but I think that DHS has a zero chance of becoming the next go to race track. I do not know what type of business background these two gentleman have, but whatever they do, if it is succesful I think I would stick with that. Bringing this Dead Horse known as DHS back to life is a huge undertaking and it is going to take more then desire and a dream to operate a money making race track. As always this is just my honest opinion .....

#29 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:39 PM

I do not know what type of lease agreement is in place for this joint, but it had better be really flexible if this place even has a remote chance of making it.

Knowing the past history of DHS, the place has a lot to be desired and so far the current "promoters" seem not to have anything in place to make this a succesful business venture.. This is even before the gates are open.

Hopefullyy I'm wrong, but I think that DHS has a zero chance of becoming the next go to race track.

I do not know what type of business background these two gentleman have, but whatever they do, if it is succesful I think I would stick with that.

Bringing this Dead Horse known as DHS back to life is a huge undertaking and it is going to take more then desire and a dream to operate a money making race track.

As always this is just my honest opinion .....

He seems like a fella who likes to hit the bottle early and often ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users