Just like Sheetz .... You can feel the love

#22 BUTTBEAK

BUTTBEAK

RAPIDIUSRIDICULOSIS's

• Members
  • 1,554 posts
  • Interests:Painting Landscapes

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:57 AM

Now we won't easily  know where the last lap car is.

It ain't the car!

That sounds about right

Glad we agree!

#23 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

Yes we agree that your a bitch. I don't need a minimum wage jack off to tell me making the world 100 is difficult

#24 BUTTBEAK

BUTTBEAK

RAPIDIUSRIDICULOSIS's

• Members
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

I didn't, how many features have you finished on the lead lap in the last 2 years?

A new car changed nothing.

Do you really not realize you are the laughing stock among the late models @ PPMS ?

You can't buy talent, class, or respect, none of which you  possess.

Edited by BUTTBEAK, 29 August 2014 - 01:24 PM.

#25 bhhracing

bhhracing

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:57 AM

And you cant *ucking spell! So both of you got issues.

#26 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:59 AM

If you don't respect what I have done in this world I can only assume you look up to guys like Jerry Sandusky . The only peoples respect I need are those who write me the big checks every week. Some trailer trash piece of shit who beats his wife and bones his dog isn't very high on my radar. The laughing stock of ppms is a faggot who runs his mouth on a message board with a made up screen name . Since you can't afford to gas to come to eldora Ill be at ppms for the pittsburgher and I invite you to come disrespect me .

#27 BUTTBEAK

BUTTBEAK

RAPIDIUSRIDICULOSIS's

• Members
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:26 PM

How many features have you finished on the lead lap in the last 2 years?

#28 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

1 or 2 out of 7..... Yes 7 times I've raced since 2012.

#29 T-440

T-440

A Sprint Car Dinosaur

• Members
  • 4,218 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:04 PM

Good luck out there!  It is nice to see local/regional racers give it a shot at these big shows. 

#30 dobie25fan

dobie25fan

• Members
  • 3,065 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:10 AM

There are 2 kinds of men. One who sees a Lamborghini Aventador and says man I wish I had that, and the other guy who says I AM going to have that. Huck is the latter and he has balls to haul out there and go for it. See you there and good luck.

dobie25fansign.jpg

http://thedirtnetwork.blogspot.com/

ROUND ROBIN: "You didn't need my fat sorry carcass to tell you so."

#31 starboyshady

starboyshady

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

Davey lee could NEVER drive anything faster than a armature stock ........ Imagine the aerodynamic problems that would arise with those EARS..... Lol , anything faster than 80 mph , the car would take flight !!! P.s. ....... He don't have a Stack to bet , HAHAHAAAAA

#32 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:00 PM

I know he doesn't have a stack to bet .... Here's what I'll Davey Lee I would guess Vegas would handicap me 30-1 making the big show , now the question is will you bet 1500 to win 50 ??? Dobie fan you forgot the 3rd kind the Vince laboons , buttbeaks and Davey lees of the world .... The dudes who go around smoking every hog swinging hoping for just a Few drops of gold at the end of that rainbow ...

#33 Racer17L

Racer17L

• Members
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

Jon if promoting the highest car count event of the year at PPMS for my Dad's race (47 cars) and trying to get more cars there weekly make me a pole smoker have at it. I do it because I was there when it opened at 4 years old, grew up there and I love the place, no matter who is running it. What have you done, other than make excuses and get lapped every week? If you don't respect me for trying to improve my division, the lowly Cadets, who run 1.5 seconds slower than you, that's fine. Just keep my name out of your mouth. I've never had a problem with you and hell I even drank with you at the Pittsburgher until 3 am. Not going to do the Internet cowboy thing.

#34 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:57 PM

Good one snerdley ... You have taken every opportunity to bash me on here you can find , if you need me to tell you to get mouth fuked in person it's not a problem.

#35 haught16

haught16

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:54 PM

Good luck Legend..wether you make the race or not, at least you got the balls to try..Attached File  image.jpg   50.69KB   6 downloads

#36 rocking horse

rocking horse

Cool Newbie

• Member Group
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:10 PM

What happened to you at eldora ? I hope you drive nails in them world famous decks better then you can drive a car at the worlds best race track

#37 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:36 PM

What happened to you at eldora ?? I was in a new car on a track I was only at once ... And guess what by the b main Saturday that bitch was fast and some little fag took me out while I was passing him ... No big deal snerdley Saturday is a different race at a different track and were ready .. Are you ??? It's not the pole smoking Olympics it's a race ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users