Buttbeak has a point.

#42 BUTTBEAK

BUTTBEAK

RAPIDIUSRIDICULOSIS's

• Members
  • 1,554 posts
  • Interests:Painting Landscapes

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:39 PM

You look back at what went on @ PPMS Saturday night, two cars were disqualified,  and lab results on tires and fuel still to be disclosed.

What the fruck is a 604 crate doing racing with the Supers? 5 laps down and slower than the slowest  Crate Late to finish their race?

Crates cars need to be in with crate cars , and current/established late model drivers should not to be in crate cars. I'm usually only there when they run super lates, and those cars cross the scales and move on quickly.(Run what you brung). When the series are there the tech done well for the superlates and crates.

Very Serious question:

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME AN UPPER DIVISION (OR ANY?) CAR WAS DISQUALIFIED THERE AFTER POST RACE INSPECTION REGULAR EVENT?

Anyone?

Edited by BUTTBEAK, 19 July 2017 - 07:53 PM.

#43 Chrome Horn

Chrome Horn

Race Fan

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:09 PM

You look back at what went on @ PPMS Saturday night, two cars were disqualified,  and lab results on tires and fuel still to be disclosed.

What the fruck is a 604 crate doing racing with the Supers? 5 laps down and slower than the slowest  Crate Late to finish their race?

Crates cars need to be in with crate cars , and current/established late model drivers should not to be in crate cars. I'm usually only there when they run super lates, and those cars cross the scales and move on quickly.(Run what you brung). When the series are there the tech done well for the superlates and crates.

Very Serious question:

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME AN UPPER DIVISION (OR ANY?) CAR WAS DISQUALIFIED THERE AFTER POST RACE INSPECTION REGULAR EVENT?

Anyone?

I would say it has been at least 5 years if not more since someone got disqualified by the PPMS tech. They are hurting for cars, can't see them risking a DQ and chasing away a paying customer.

#44 Cool1

Cool1

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:Racin

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:27 PM

So it all comes down to that?

#45 Paul55

Paul55

The MAN!!!

• Members
  • 3,864 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

Very Serious question:
 What crate car ran with the supers?
Anyone?

(TEAM 14g/CAMPING-Paul Duratz)

#46 racer67x

racer67x

• Members
  • 2,447 posts
  • Interests:duh?

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:27 AM

What crate car ran with the supers?
Anyone?

I think he is talking about the 18 car...he is running a 400,its just not a very high hp motor but the dude is back there peddling as fast as he can..and the last race before the Lantern BS,not top tier but the 39 Hobby stock won and was dq'ed..they also scaled the top 3 Sportsmen this week but we all made weight.

#47 Paul55

Paul55

The MAN!!!

• Members
  • 3,864 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:55 AM

I think he is talking about the 18 car...he is running a 400,its just not a very high hp motor but the dude is back there peddling as fast as he can..and the last race before the Lantern BS,not top tier but the 39 Hobby stock won and was dq'ed..they also scaled the top 3 Sportsmen this week but we all made weight.

O 10-4

(TEAM 14g/CAMPING-Paul Duratz)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users