129 replies to this topic

#61 6tixride

6tixride

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

I thought it was a great race.
There where slide jobs earlier also and they gave each other room.
Turn 4 of the last lap the 83 was keeping it in the middle as they both came in a little hot to turn four and the 83 just about parked himself on the cushion with his lost momentum,777 had more momentum and
the contact happened,hard racing,777 maybe should have used more brake but have seen many races
end like that and the driver who spun the guy not get DQed.

Bingo!!! That's what I saw it... Good Hard racing! 83 broke momentum and 777 was On it because it was the last turn and he pushed some too and they got into each other and shit happens. Seen it a million times and seen far worse! 777 wasn't trying take him out. 777 was on it trying to win the race!

#62 articcatvtwin

articcatvtwin

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

so as watched the 777 andthe 83 battle last night these guys put on a great show none the less brian pulled a text book slide in turns 1 and 2 bolland had brakes then but all of a sudden people think he lost them on the last lap come on get real. brian had a great run into 3 on last lap got a little high as he was starting to exit 4 and behold rubbing is racing but the he definatley got punted you can hear the engine at the track last night. being the race was not over and bolland being dq brian also should have been dg for getting out of his car and going to the scales to act the way he did. so i stood by the blackboard and watched bolland and crew come up and in his hand was a can of pepper spray couldnt hear much but i would guess he was still in his yellow underwear to be carrying pepper spray around with him

#63 Round Robin

Round Robin

• Members
  • 7,101 posts
  • Interests:Racing, etc.

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

If they actually caught Bolland with an illegal raceceiver or a cell phone, they'll use that as a pretext to get rid of him for the rest of the year, but that wreck was no worse than many he never got penalized for. It's the length of his rap sheet that got Bolland booted this time. A driver with a relatively clean history would have been sent to the rear and that's it. Bolland did nothing last night, be it the wreck, the illegal radio, or the traction control, that many drivers haven't done or been rumored to have done before. This is nothing new at all. It's just a big deal because both Brian and Gary got their panties in a wad over it more than normal last night. Had it been anybody other than Bolland it would have been no big deal at all.

#64 scotty

scotty

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

Kevin can take his traction control, illegal communications and his pansy ass else where. Gary should have thrown his ass out years ago. :angry:

At this rate, Gary is on a roll at ruining the local track racing. He threw out Bertolini last week for something that was said online. 48, 2L, and D4 (just to name a few) limited their appearances which have all been under WRG ownership with Risch in charge. It's a shame to see such great competitors who put the fans in the stands leaving because of such track snafus.

#65 Skull

Skull

• Members
  • 4,715 posts
  • Interests:I'm interesting

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

Skull how old are you? The way you throw out the insults you act like you're about 15.

Don't worry about it, mush mouth.

#66 Skull

Skull

• Members
  • 4,715 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

At this rate, Gary is on a roll at ruining the local track racing. He threw out Bertolini last week for something that was said online. 48, 2L, and D4 (just to name a few) limited their appearances which have all been under WRG ownership with Risch in charge. It's a shame to see such great competitors who put the fans in the stands leaving because of such track snafus.

I won't disagree that there are teams that stay away because of Risch, Jr., and WRG. But, Lynch has hardly raced anywhere the last year and a half. He didn't even go to the LBM at Sharon on Tuesday. I'd be mildly surprised if he races this Tuesday at the Silver Cup. Flinner has been on and off for at least five years. Holtgraver travels. I didn't hear anything about Herman getting time off, though. It'd be pretty childish to suspend someone for something they posted on line.

#67 Skull

Skull

• Members
  • 4,715 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:08 AM

If they actually caught Bolland with an illegal raceceiver or a cell phone, they'll use that as a pretext to get rid of him for the rest of the year, but that wreck was no worse than many he never got penalized for. It's the length of his rap sheet that got Bolland booted this time. A driver with a relatively clean history would have been sent to the rear and that's it. Bolland did nothing last night, be it the wreck, the illegal radio, or the traction control, that many drivers haven't done or been rumored to have done before. This is nothing new at all. It's just a big deal because both Brian and Gary got their panties in a wad over it more than normal last night. Had it been anybody other than Bolland it would have been no big deal at all.

You must have dropped your Action Track Snack when he punted Brian. RR, he drove right into him. You people all like to over analyze shit too much. These two guys have a history, and Bolland has had a hard on for Swartzlander for at least ten years.

And then there is the comment about Gary and Brian having their panties in a bunch. If you people knew half of what you think you know, you'd realize that their relationship is frosty at best.

#68 pushtostart

pushtostart

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

The perception of racing knowledge never ceases to amaze me here. I wasn't there on Friday. I saw the video. I'm sure the 83 didn't have a magnet in his cellphone to pull the 777, in a straight line, uphill into the LR of the 83 as it "broke momentum" ( <_< whatever). I don't even care for modifieds. I like fendered cars. That was no racing deal, Mr. Magoo. Good call, Gary.

#69 don71

don71

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:32 AM

2L lost his major sponcer and is gettin up in age probobly has alot to do with not running alot. the D4 cannot be concidered in the weekly local track cars anymore he is a all star regular now! hardly wrg doing on that! (as far as the D4)....smh ....some people just have no clue!

#70 MileyTHEmonsterFAN

MileyTHEmonsterFAN

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

very original pap

#71 Skull

Skull

• Members
  • 4,715 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

very original pap

Oh yeah, I see you are above throwing out insults.

You're one of these little assholes on here that's been going to the races for 5 years and thinks he's knows everything. You don't know anything, so go down to PPMS tonight and kiss Matt's ass, prick.

#72 MileyTHEmonsterFAN

MileyTHEmonsterFAN

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

Oh yeah, I see you are above throwing out insults.

You're one of these little assholes on here that's been going to the races for 5 years and thinks he's knows everything. You don't know anything, so go down to PPMS tonight and kiss Matt's ass, prick.

That's right next time I need to know something I will be sure to ask you since you have been going to races since 1930 and are the resident expert on Lernerville and all things track prep.

#73 Lisa

Lisa

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

I can confirm that Herman did get throwed out for a facebook post. Skull it was not even him that posted it. You can call Herm he will tell you about it 412-612-4653

#74 Dirt_track_chaser

Dirt_track_chaser

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

Swartzlander Racing.
I want to apologize to all of my fans for the way I acted last night. Thank you for always supporting me -Brian

*from facebook*

Now this is a class act. You'll never hear of Bolland apologizing for anything because he is evidently never in the wrong.

#75 DegenerationX

DegenerationX

Race Fan

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

For once your fat ass finally makes some sense! it's just like the legal system, repeat offenders only get so many chances before the get the book thrown at them. The laundry list of things they've been nailed for leave them no room for error.

#76 Thewildone#23

Thewildone#23

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

Kevin should change his number to 83. It isn't like he can do anything wrong... Kevin held his line and the 83 cut down in front of him!

#77 DegenerationX

DegenerationX

Race Fan

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:15 PM

Yeah, it's Gary's fault that Flinner lost his daughter then his ride, that Lynch got divorced and the Danny is out chasing his dreams. Bertolini got thrown out because his daughter flapped her gums on facebook, confronted Gary then ran and told her daddy when he put her in her place, then Herm came and threatened him. But I'm sure you know all that since you know it all. Go back to your trailer court and beat off to the new Justin Bieber video!

#78 DegenerationX

DegenerationX

Race Fan

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

LMAO, but post of the thread! Skull rocks!

#79 junior

junior

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

You have got to be kidding me. How can anyone get on here and start blaming Brian Swartzlander for what happened last night? All that he did was make a great move to put himself in position to win the race and Bolland made contact with him from behind. This has nothing to do with Brian. It is an issue that Bolland brought on himself. And what happens is between him and Dirt Motorsports. The race is under protest so we will see what the outcome is. As far as the radio issue is concerned, that is blatant cheating. This has always been forbidden in the rule book and whether others have done it or not is beside the point. It is just one of the many ways throughout the years that this team has tried to cheat to win. I can only imagine the advantage you have as a result of knowing where the fast line is and where the competition is running. The punishment for this will also be up to Dirt Motorsports and has little to do with Lernerville and nothing to do with Brian Swartzlander. I also seem to recall a time when the Bolland team was asked not to come back to Sharon because of a similar situation where they broke the rules. The BRP has also suspended the team in the past. The writing has been on the wall for a long time.

#80 BaconBits

BaconBits

Light heavyweight champion of my house

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  • Interests:Medium pimping.

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

I wasn't there last night, but from the looks of that video, that wasn't a move to take somebody out. Kevin's take out moves are way, way more obvious than that. That was a racing incident.

Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users